The Buck hard-hat made by Bullard is a full-brim hard hat that features a replaceable cotton brow pad. The suspension system has six points of attachment with six separate keys for a secure fit and 1" wide crown straps for comfort. The Buck hard hat by Bullard is all about comfort without sacrificing safety.
*AVAILABLE IN GREEN (HARDHAT-G) AND WHITE (HARDHAT-W).
- Hat style helps protect against splash, glare and sun exposure.
- Wide (1") crown straps provide more comfort and helps the suspension system absorb energy. The round, wide crown area also allows for good ventilation.
- Replaceable cotton brow pad is comfortable and cools by pulling moisture away from the skin.
- Made in the USA.
|Weight (with Suspension):||13 oz (370g)|
|ANSI/ISEA Classification:||Z89.1-2014, Type I, Class E and G|
|CSA Classification:||Z94.1-2015, Type I, Class E and G|
|Instructions with Unit:||Yes|
|Material:||High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)|
|Chin Strap Attachment:||Two Versions: Elastic (ES42) and Quick Release Nylon (R50)|
|Length:||12 3/4" (325mm)|
Other fine products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair