*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
After listening to customers who wanted a BuckAlloy™ climber in different color options, we developed a new matte silver version of the already popular standard chrome climber A95089. The American-made BuckAlloy™ Aluminum Tree climbers are the most durable and most cost effective lightweight climbers in the industry. While certain completive climbers out there seem to be hastily made, our climbers are the result of decades of testing and feedback from the field, which has resulted in the perfect blend of comfort, usability, and cost.
- The BuckAlloy™ tree climbers feature a new hybrid gaff and Buckingham’s Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology which keeps the gaff pointed at the heart of the tree.
- GRiP technology aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch, and allows the user to climb in a more natural, upright position.
- Whether you are climbing a tree with thick bark or thin bark, the hybrid gaffs, measuring in at 2 7/16”, gives the user the convenience of keeping one gaff on the climber at all times.
- The users no longer need to worry about teetering on a gaff that’s too long, or cutting out on a gaff that’s too short.
- The hybrid gaff also gives the user unmatched comfort as the tip does not sit below the bottom of the stirrup.
The BuckAlloy™ Aluminum Tree climbers feature nylon bottom straps (P/N: A21391)and are rated to 350 lbs., exceeding ASTM F887 standards. A dowel & screw design allows for easy gaff change out if needed. At the end of a long day, with the BuckAlloy™ Tree Climbers, you won’t be looking for an ice pack for your legs…you will be looking forward to the next job.
|Product Name:||BuckAlloy Matte Tree Climbers|
|Gaff Attachment Type:||Screw / Dowel|
|Foot Straps:||Yes / Model No. 21391|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Made in USA?||YES|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair