*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
The BuckAlloy™ Aluminum climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new PATENTED GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- GRiP™ allows a more comfortable positioning of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP™ technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
*Model A94089AV features the Patented 21401C Hook & Loop Fastener bottom straps.
You're the best in the field! Shouldn't you wear the best?
|Product Name:||BUCKALLOY™ POLISHED CLIMBERS WITH HOOK & LOOP FASTENER STRAPS|
|Gaff Attachment Type:||Screw / Dowel|
|Foot Straps:||Yes / Model No. 21401C|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Made in USA?||YES|
Instructions / WarningsClimber Instructions
Climber Sleeve Insert Installation Instructions
Guide to Maintenance of Buckingham Pole Climbers
Gaff Guard Instructions
Hook & Loop Footstrap Instructions
Other fine products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair