*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
After listening to customers who wanted a BuckAlloy™ climber in black, Buckingham developed a new matte black version of the already popular standard chrome climber (A94089A). The BuckAlloy™ Black climbers are the most durable aluminum climber in the industry and most cost effective lightweight climbers made in the U.S.A. These climbers provide strong, lightweight comfort for total confidence while climbing.
Buckingham’s new Patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) technology: “Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the BuckAlloy™ Climbers with GRiP technology.
- Keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- The GRiP technology also allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
BENEFITS & FEATURES:
- GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology keeps gaff pointed towards the heart of the pole greatly reducing cut outs.
- The BuckAlloy™ Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- Unmatched comfort in an aluminum climber and lightest aluminum climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- Alloy blend contributes to superior product life cycle.
- Aluminum Alloy used in transport applications including marine, automotive, and aviation due to its high strength to density ratio.
- The ‘T’ shaped aluminum ribbed construction adds strength to the climber.
You're the best in the field! Shouldn't you wear the best?
|Product Name:||BuckAlloy Black Climber|
|Gaff Attachment Type:||Screw / Dowel|
|Foot Straps:||Yes / Model No. 21391|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Made in USA?||YES|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair