The New BuckArticulator™ Dielectric “Y” Style Harness was developed for the worker that deals with electrical hazards; making this a great option for substation and other linemen work. Dielectric hardware eliminates the potential of static electricity being transferred thru steel hardware if working around an energized conductor in wet or damp conditions. Also, Dielectric hardware has a better resistance to corrosion in extreme conditions (hot or salty air environments).
The BuckArticulator™ Dielectric articulates in three places making it ideal for anywhere that requires the user to bend, reach, twist, and climb at heights. Gain the safety needed for working around electrical hazards and the mobility needed for jobs that require a lot of movement with Buckingham’s new BuckArticulator™ Dielectric Harness. Features Include:
- The BuckArticulator™ harness floats freely through the waist straps, while the body belt stays in position allowing for freedom of movement.
- Perfect for fall arrest, work positioning and rescue.
- This harness can be used by itself or the user can easily attach a lineman’s body belt.
- Dielectric components on this product are rated to at least 3KV.”
- 5,000 lb. rated nylon loop dorsal attachment that can be used for fall arrest or rescue.
- Dielectric D-ring at the sternum (better for rescue).
- Color-coded leg straps with quick connect buckles make doning easy.
- Leg straps are rated to 4,000lbs; meeting ANSI Z359.11 and ASTM-F887 Arc Flash Requirements.
- Dielectric shoulder strap adjuster.
- Arc rated shoulder pads.
- Dielectric quick connect leg strap buckles for easy donning.
- Dielectric friction buckles on vertical shoulder straps for height adjustments.
**Perfect for someone with their own belt and looking for maximum mobility.
* ASTM F887 Electric Arc Performance Requirements, OSHA 1926.954(b)(1)(ii) & ANSI Z359
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
|Product Name:||BUCKARTICULATOR™ DIELECTRIC “Y” STYLE HARNESS|
|Leg Strap:||9KV Dielectric Quick Connect Buckles|
|Thread / Stitching:||Nylon|
|Dorsal Adjustment:||Web Loop|
|Shoulder/Leg Pads:||Yes – Shoulder|
|Shoulder/Leg Pad Type:||FR – Shoulder Pads|
|Size:||S – XL|
|Positioning D-rings:||No – option with added body belt|
|Body Belt Attachments:||Yes|
|Product Type:||Mobility harness, Work positioning, Fall arrest|
|User Weight Capacity:||Rated to 420 lbs. when used with equivalently rated accessories.|
|Standards:||ANSI Z359.1, ASTM F887,
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair