Buckingham BuckBolt With Anchor - 5/8" Diameter Thread (41-3058)
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days.
The BuckBolt with anchor features:
- New OSHA requirement 1910.24(a) (7) states that “Each step bolt installed on or after January 17, 2017 must be capable of supporting at least four times its maximum intended load.” These step bolts meet or exceed this requirement.
- A Zinc coating protects against corrosion in the field.
- Designed with a large head at the end of the step bolt to prevent foot slippage, which meets or exceeds OSHA standard 1910.24(a)(2).
- Has a 5” clear width, which exceeds OSHA standard 1910.24(a)(4).
- 5/8” diameter thread for installation.
- A length of 8 ½”.
- Rated at 5,000 lbs.
|Product Name:||BuckBolt With Anchor|
|Thread Length:||2 1/4"|
|Head Width:||1 1/2"|
|Anchor Eye Diameter:||1 1/4"|
|Clear Width (Footing):||5"|
|Total Length:||8 1/2"|
|Weight Rating:||5,000 lbs|
|Standards:||All applicable OSHA, ASTM F887, and ANSI Z359 Regulations|
|Made in USA:||Yes|
Other fine products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair
*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same busines...
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days. Buckingham’s Aer...
*Usually ships within 7 to 14 days. The revolutionar...