*Usually Ships Within 7-14 days.
Weighing in at only 17 ounces, Buckingham’s BuckLite™ Titanium Climbers with Patented GRiP Technology™ bring the best of strength, lightweight functionality, and comfort together in a climber that cannot be found elsewhere on the market.
BuckLite™ Titanium Pole Climbers were already one of the most popular climbers out, now we have brought the fan-favorite & patented GRiP (Gaff Ridge Position) Technology to these climbers!
- GRiP Technology™ keeps the gaff pointed toward the heart of the pole.
- Aids in preventing cutouts, allowing for better, more comfortable setting of the foot and arch.
- Allows optimum gaff placement on the pole and promotes ease of climbing.
“Climb like the old timers but feel comfy like the new guys,” says one Journeyman Lineman who has worn the climbers with GRiP Technology™.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- BUCKLITE™ Titanium POLE Climbers are rated to 350 lbs. and exceeds ASTM F887 standards.
- This is the only climber set in our product line that includes both GRiP Technology™ and a contoured shank. Unmatched comfort in a Titanium climber and lightest Titanium climber available.
- Dowel & Screw design allows for easy gaff change out.
- High Strength-to-Density ratio (Strong and lightweight).
- Corrosion resistant titanium makes these climbers one of the most durable in the market.
|Product Name:||BUCKLITE™ Titanium Pole Climbers with GRiP Technology™|
|Gaff Attachment Type:||Screw / Dowel|
|Gaff Angle:||16 Degree|
|Foot Straps:||Yes / Model No: 21391|
|Shank Type:||Contoured Shank|
|User Weight Capacity:||350 lbs.|
Other fine products
- New Products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair