*Orders received by 12:00/Noon EST ship same business day. After 12:00/Noon EST ship next business day.
Buckingham's new Gated Handline Carrier takes our previous handline carrier (2402) and improved upon it in a number of ways. The carrier is made of Polymer and includes a hole to easily secure it to the body belt with a bolt or zip tie (zip tie included). The carrier will straighten when approximately 25 pounds of pressure is applied and up to 35 pounds when the handline gate is closed, allowing the handline to pull free. Ideal when using the Ox Block™ and related accessories.
- The new handline gate prevents tools and handlines from inadvertently coming off while climbing or working, with a simple flip of the gate, you can now lock it closed to keep your items even more secure.
- The new design allows the user to quickly secure items in the carrier or take them out.
- New shorter belt strap slot that keeps the carrier properly oriented on the belt strap even when leaning outward for work.
- Fits up to a 2” belt strap.
|Product Name:||Gated Handline Carrier|
|Breaking Strength:||25 lbs|
|Breaking Strength When Gate is Closed:||35lbs|
|Made in USA?:||Yes|
Other fine products
- Arborist Equipment
- Aerial Basket Accessories
- Climber Gaffs & Protectors
- Climber Pads & Foot Straps
- Climber Accessories
- Climbing Aids
- Fliplines & Accessories
- Harnesses & Shock Absorbing Lanyards
- Hydraulic Tools
- Pruners/Saws/Blades & Accessories
- Rigging Blocks/Pulleys & Slings
- Rope & Web Lanyards/Prusiks
- Rope & Equipment Bags
- Saddle Accessories
- Throw Bags/Lines & Accessories
- Tree Trimming Kits
- Bucket-Fall Protection
- Canvas & Fiberglass Products
- Climbing & Fall Protection
- Compression & Cutting Tools
- Hand Tools
- Hydraulic Tools
- Ladder & Rooftop Fall Protection
- Line Construction Tools
- Live Line Tools
- Testers & Meters
- Tower Fall Protection & Rescue
- Tool Service & Repair